A global medical device company needed to identify and implement the right new RPO relationship.
We reviewed HR data and interviewed key stakeholders to understand the drivers of the need for outsourced recruiting, the key business priorities and measures of success. We designed and led an RFP in order to select the best RPO partner. We then developed a strategic Talent Acquisition framework and detailed process design to reduce ambiguity in the hiring process, clarify roles, identify where and how Workday would support the process, and key metrics to capture in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Designed a differentiated strategic framework for Talent Acquisition
- Led the selection of a new RPO partner
- Drove alignment among key stakeholders, including senior leaders, regarding how to operationalize the new approach.
- Developed detailed processes to illustrate how to source and select for both high talent availability and low talent availability roles.
- Implemented the new technology, strategy and process with the new RPO partner and key internal stakeholders.